We have a practical role, working alongside other teams, to make sure that everything is in place for our services to run smoothly. We support the Leadership Team with anything they might need. Responsibilities include setting up the Auditorium and other rooms, taking the headcount, supporting the Production and Stewarding Teams, setting up banners and signs through the building, and checking other rooms as necessary.
Time & Location:
Before, during and after the Sunday service at KingsGate.
What we're looking for:
- You're a LifeGroup member at KingsGate
- You’re confident - with good social skills and the ability to speak confidently with others
- You’re continually proactive - you are the first one to respond when a need arises
- You’re organised and efficient - with good problem solving skills
- You’re energetic and enthusiastic
- You can attend training when required
- You’re prepared to serve, when able, at events other than Sunday services
Our rotas work on a four week basis, with a minimum serving expectation of one in four.