Our role is to ensure the health, welfare, and wellbeing of everyone coming to our services. We aim to deal with any medical emergency professionally and competently. Our responsibility is, first and foremost, to the patient.
Time & Location:
Before and after the Sunday service at KingsGate.
What we're looking for:
- You’re a Committed Member at KingsGate
- You're a LifeGroup member at KingsGate
- You’re trained and qualified to (at least) the required standard of an appointed first aider (training may be provided if the qualification has recently expired)
- You’re friendly and approachable, assertive when necessary, but never aggressive in manner or tone
- You’re calm and reassuring when instructing and directing people
- You’re continually proactive - you are the first one to respond when a need arises
Our rotas work on a four week basis, with a minimum serving expectation of one in four.