We ensure that the KingsGate venue is set down after the Sunday services and then set up ready for further use on Sunday afternoon and evening. This is very much a behind-the-scenes ministry but one that is very important in helping to facilitate other teams and ministries that operate after the Sunday services. This includes moving furniture and equipment.
Time & Location:
After the Sunday services at KingsGate.
What we're looking for:
- You’re physically fit and able to lift and move chairs, tables and other equipment
- You’re willing to serve behind the scenes
- You have good social and communication skills
- You enjoy working with people and being part of a team
- You can attend training when required
Our rotas work on a four week basis, with a minimum serving expectation of one in four.