Joe Mwansa & Martin Hoadley
We help to welcome, seat and serve people who come through our doors each week. Our role covers setting up the Auditorium, greeting people as they enter the Auditorium and finding them a seat, taking up the offering, helping with communion and directing people to relevant rooms. We also act as Fire Marshals if needed.
Time & Location:
During and after the Sunday services at KingsGate.
What we're looking for:
- You’re a LifeGroup member at KingsGate
- You’re friendly, approachable and proactive
- You’re assertive, but always gentle and sensitive in approach
- You’re calm, smiling and reassuring when instructing and directing people
- You can attend training when required
- You’re prepared to serve, when able, at events other than Sunday services
Our rotas work on a four week basis, with a minimum serving expectation of one in four.