cleaner - peterborough
To provide a high standard of cleaning throughout the KingsGate building.
- Clean washrooms and kitchen areas.
- Clean floors.
- Empty bins.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Attention to detail.
- A desire to create a clean environment for people.
- Strength/stamina to carry out cleaning tasks.
- Previous experience in an administration role.
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- Minimum of 2 hours a week.
- At the KingsGate building.
This Job Description was created by Fiona Rafferty in April 2023.
If you are interested in applying for this volunteer role please complete the application form and email to email@example.com