it trainer and e-learning developer
IT Support Technician
We are looking for someone who is experienced in IT training, or someone who has a specific knowledge of a specific software package (please see below). You will assist in the training of our staff, and the creation and updating of training videos and e-learning resources.
- Recording training videos to support our office staff to understand our IT systems better and use them more efficiently.
- Creating & updating e-learning resources.
- Organising and running IT training sessions.
- Creating surveys to measure engagement and IT evangelism.
- Assist with the launching of new apps and IT systems.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
- Partner and/or regular attendance in a LifeGroup.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- A passion for IT & Technology.
- Proven expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft 365
- Planning Centre Online
- Power BI
- Professionalism and attention to detail when creating e-learning resources.
- An understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- A minimum of 3 hours per week.
- In the KingsGate office or working remotely.
This Job Description was created by Richard Shillam in April 2023.
If you are interested in applying for this volunteer role please complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org