serving teams administrator - peterborough
Volunteer Teams Manager
We are looking for someone who is passionate about playing their part to see people who want to serve in the church being helped to find their place. As part of the Connect Team, your role would be to process ‘Join a Team’ applications, to follow up with those who are leaving teams and to manage some of the team rotas.
- Process ‘Join a Team’ applications.
- Process the notifications of people leaving, by updating the system, communicating with those leaving and signposting as needed.
- Manage some of our team rotas.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
- Partner and/or a regular attender of a LifeGroup.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Passionate about ensuring a timely and efficient follow up of everyone interested to connect by volunteering in a serving team.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to organise yourself by ensuring that you can take a task through to completion.
- Enjoy repetitive tasks.
- Ability to operate both as part of a team and independently.
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, e.g., Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- 4 hours a week.
- Can be worked remotely.
This Job Description was created by Ioana Ciurdas in April 2023.