FACILITIES SUPPORT (casual)
FACILITIES SUPPORT (CASUAL)
This is an opportunity for you to apply to join a “pool” of people who may be called upon from time to time to perform work for the conferencing team.
The terms and conditions attached to any work performed are:
- You will be employed by KingsGate Trading Ltd
- There will be no obligation on the organisation to provide or offer work to you and no obligation on you to accept any work when it is offered. You will be free to refuse work without any negative consequences.
- Work will be offered on an “as and when required” basis.
- Each period of work will constitute a separate contract and there will be no continuing employment relationship between you and the organisation in between contracts.
- You will be entitled to a proportion of the statutory 5.6 weeks' paid annual holiday. This will be paid as an addition to the hourly rate as and when you work.
- You will be paid £8.91 plus 10.7% holiday pay making a total of £9.86.
When working you will be part of the Facilities Team and report directly to the Facilities Supervisor. The staff team are friendly, enthusiastic people who love being part of the vision here at KingsGate Community Church.
So, should you decide to apply and are successful in your application, you will be joining a group of well-motivated, enthusiastic people who work hard but have fun while doing so together.
Please complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If posting please send to:
KingsGate Community Church,
2 Staplee Way,
Should you have any questions about the post please email Nigel De Soyza email@example.com