creative video assistant
Creative Video Assistant to the Creative Media team, curating, creating & producing various video-based tasks where needed.
To create and assist with one or more of the following:
- KIDS video edits (weekly).
- Post-service media edit (weekly).
- Process weekly update video (Leicester).
- Assist with film shoots (runner, sound, camera).
- Misc editing (photography & video).
- Misc motion titles and lower thirds.
- Reels and social media video creation – multichannel.
- Archive management.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Some sort of demonstrable portfolio, evidence of previous video work.
- Fluent in English with high level communication skills.
- Competency with Adobe Creative Cloud / DaVinci Resolve / Final Cut or equivalent.
- Experience using DSLR cameras.
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- 8 hours a week (some tasks appropriate on specific days).
- Hybrid working (although in-office preferable).
This Job Description was created by Matt Cernik in April 2023.
If you are interested in applying for this volunteer role please complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org