KingsGate Kids Online Content Administrator
Assistant Head of KingsGate Kids
Working as part of the KingsGate Kids Team to develop our online area, organising and uploading video content.
- Send out scripts and filming guidance to volunteers.
- Ensure that content is sent in by the appropriate time.
- Upload video content.
- Ensure that all KingsGate Kids YouTube content has clear descriptions added with key words referenced and links back to our webpage.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
- Regular attendance at a LifeGroup
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Effective communicator both verbally and written
- Well organised
- Works well as part of a team
- Good understanding of MS office suite
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- 2-3 hours a week
- Hybrid working
This Job Description was created by Jennie Jarvis in April 2023