KingsGate Kids Online Content Administrator
Assistant Head of KingsGate Kids
Working as part of the KingsGate Kids Team to develop our online area, organising and uploading video content.
- Send out scripts and filming guidance to volunteers.
- Ensure that content is sent in by the appropriate time.
- Upload video content.
- Ensure that all KingsGate Kids YouTube content has clear descriptions added with key words referenced and links back to our webpage.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
- Regular attendance at a LifeGroup
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Effective communicator both verbally and written
- Well organised
- Works well as part of a team
- Good understanding of MS office suite
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- 2-3 hours a week
- Hybrid working
This Job Description was created by Jennie Jarvis in April 2023
If you are interested in applying for this volunteer role please complete the application form and email to email@example.com