Zoom prayer gatekeeper
Prayer Army Administrator
Working with the Prayer Army administrator to provide support and oversight to the weekly online Zoom prayer meetings, to keep the space safe and secure.
- Being part of an ongoing rota for the weekly Zoom prayer meetings, and other Zoom prayer meetings in times of Prayer and Fasting.
- Liaising with prayer leaders to understand what assistance will help them as they lead the prayer meeting.
- Familiarising yourself with the features of Zoom and security permissions.
- Keeping the safe space and secure.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Has the use of a device with secure Wi-Fi.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Good attention to detail and highly focused.
- Confident in using Zoom.
- Proactive mindset and keen learner.
- Passionate about prayer.
Support and personal development
- Initial training would be provided, and ongoing learnings would be shared.
- We would expect feedback and any learnings from the volunteer to be shared with the Prayer Army administrator.
- The Prayer Army administrator would be responsible to ensure you feel comfortable to discuss your role, and any further support that you might require.
- A review of your volunteering role would take place after three months to give space for feedback and learnings.
- Forty-five minutes every few weeks.
- Position would be working from home.
- Commitment to any new learning.
This Job Description was created by Rosy Cole on 21st September 2023