JOIN US ON SUNDAYS
Our weekly Sunday services include live worship with singing, live hosting and a message from God’s Word, groups for KingsGate Kids & Youth, and an opportunity to connect and enjoy community as a church family. There’s something so powerful about being in the presence of God with others in a worship environment and we’re continuing to make our services as safe as they can be.
WHAT TO EXPECT at sunday services
- Booking in – You don't need to book in advance for services, unless otherwise stated. Children should be pre-registered for KingsGate Kids groups each week, otherwise a space in a group can't be guaranteed.
- Spacious seating – We have extra space between rows and you’re able to block off some seats next to you as well if you would like to.
- Good ventilation – Air handling systems in our auditoriums mean we’re able to constantly circulate fresh air. This, combined with high ceilings and spaciousness, means we have a good constant airflow throughout services.
- Face coverings – With the ending of government restrictions, it is your personal choice whether to continue wearing a mask as we enter, move around, and leave buildings. We know many feel comfortable continuing to do so, and we will continue to respect one another’s personal choice.
- Close / physical contact – We encourage you to be mindful about engaging in close and/or physical contact with people at church services – don’t assume that others feel comfortable with close contact and let’s continue to help one another feel safe whilst also enjoying the ending of restrictions to the extent that you and those you interact with are comfortable.
Kids & Youth
We run KingsGate Kids & Youth every week during our Sunday services. KingsGate Kids Sunday groups are currently available for children ages 2 – school year 6 in Peterborough and ages 4 – school year 6 in Cambridge.
KingsGate Youth runs for young people in school years 7–12. Windows are opened and air conditioning is operational in rooms (as applicable) for ventilation and, while there isn’t any social distancing for children and young people, we’re continuing to avoid unnecessary physical contact.
Pre-booking is required for KingsGate Kids only.REGISTER KINGSGATE KIDS
If your child is not booked in for a KingsGate Kids session or chooses to stay with you, the session can be accessed online in the Auditorium – please bring a device and headphones for your child(ren) so they can make the most of these activities (WiFi is provided).
How is hygiene being managed?
All our facilities are regularly and thoroughly cleaned, and both our facilities and equipment are cleaned after services.
We have sanitisation stations around our buildings and we encourage regular handwashing and use of hand sanitiser.
Toilets are available and we ask you to wash your hands thoroughly after use. We also ask you to accompany your child if they need to use the toilet whilst with you during the service.
Will I be able to receive prayer?
Prayer ministry is available after our services in Peterborough, and we would also love to be praying anytime for any needs you may have. You are able to submit a prayer request here.
Are services fully accessible?
We welcome anyone with accessibility requirements and will endeavour to accommodate any needs you may have. If you are a Blue Badge Holder, please let our team know when you arrive so we can ensure you have accessible parking.
What if I have COVID-19?
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, we strongly advise you not to attend a KingsGate location. We'd love you to join us for our online service instead if you are able to, so that you don't miss out.
I have a different question – how can I get in contact?
If you have any further questions, or would like to see a copy of the Risk Assessment that has been completed, please email us on email@example.com and one of our team will get back to you.