Our desire is to see a generation of children who love God and each other. Our aim is to help equip them to impact their ‘world’, fulfilling their destiny in God. Our team is committed to providing a fun, creative and safe environment where every child can learn about Jesus and experience His love, and where they make strong friendships. We want to help each family to enjoy every part of the Sunday experience through providing age-specific children’s groups on a Sunday.
Time & Location:
During the services.
What we're looking for:
- Undergo a DBS check and have two references
- Supervisor and Session Leader roles require you to be a Committed Member at KingsGate
- You enjoy working with children
- You’re approachable and friendly
- You can attend training when required
Our rotas work on a four week basis, with a minimum serving expectation of one in four.