Phil Timson & Alice Hampson
Our heart is to see spiritual breakthrough as lives are transformed by the power of God’s love in an emerging generation of young people. We provide an engaging, friendly, and safe environment for young people in school years 7-12 to gather and learn about what it means to follow Jesus.
We really value relationships and empowering young people to love God, love one another, and love their neighbour. To support this, we provide contextually-relevant programmes that young people can engage with to grow in their relationship with God, fully own the youth vision, and get connected into the life of KingsGate.
Time & Location:
- Sunday Teaching – during Sunday morning services (9am & 11am) at KingsGate.
- Youth Service – every other Friday evening (during term time) at KingsGate.
- Youth LifeGroups - Mondays at KingsGate 7pm–9pm, and Tuesdays at Caffè Nero (city centre) 4pm–6pm.
What we're looking for:
- You’re a Committed Member at KingsGate
- You’re a LifeGroup member at KingsGate
- You’re willing to undergo a DBS check and have two references
- You enjoy working with young people and have a heart to serve them
- You’re approachable and friendly
- You can attend training when required
Our rotas work on a four week basis, with an ideal serving expectation of two in four.