Mel & Tina Sercombe
We meet with people who make a response in the service. We provide a safe, relaxed and encouraging environment, where people can chat with us and be prayed for, whatever their position. We help people to enter into or return to a personal relationship with Jesus, or simply offer prayer.
Time & Location:
After the Sunday services at KingsGate.
What we're looking for:
- You’re a Committed member at KingsGate
- You're a LifeGroup member at KingsGate
- You’re willing to pray with respondents in such a way that they leave KingsGate with a sense of assurance and confidence about what they have done
- You’re proficient in explaining the truths of the Gospel and enabling people to receive Christ
- You’re good at listening attentively to people and responding positively, as prompted by the Holy Spirit
- You can attend training when required
- You’re prepared to serve, when able, at events other than Sunday services
Our rotas work on a four week basis, with a minimum serving expectation of one in four.