Our role is to ensure the health, welfare, and well-being of everyone coming to our services. We aim to deal with any medical emergency professionally and competently. Our responsibility is, first, to the patient.
Time & Location:
Before, during and after the Sunday services at KingsGate.
What we're looking for:
- You’re a Committed Member at KingsGate
- You're a LifeGroup member at KingsGate
- You’re trained and qualified to (at least) the required standard of an appointed first aider (training may be provided if the qualification has recently expired)
- You’re friendly and approachable, assertive when necessary, but never aggressive in manner or tone
- You’re calm and reassuring when instructing and directing people
- You’re continually proactive - you are the first one to respond when a need arises
Our rotas work on a four week basis, with a minimum serving expectation of one in four.