We work together to provide excellent AV facilities for events in KingsGate, from Sunday mornings through to smaller midweek gatherings. Our aim is to ensure that the technical elements run smoothly to help facilitate all that God wants to do at each event. Our engineers will always arrive well before an event starts to give time for preparation, then provide whichever AV facilities have been requested by the event organiser. They will then set down the technical equipment so that the room is left as they found it at the end of the event.
Time & Location:
We like to meet for breakfast (provided) and prayer at 7:15am at KingsGate.
- Sounds, Visuals & Lighting: 7:15am–12:45pm
- Song words/PowerPoint: 7:45am–12:30pm
- Camera: 8:15am–12:45pm
- Racks Operator: 8:15am–12:45pm
- AV for Kids and Youth: 8:15am–1pm
- Kid’s check-in: 8:15am–10am (1st service); 10:30am–12pm (2nd service)
What we're looking for:
- You're a LifeGroup member at KingsGate
- You have some technical ability / are a regular computer user
You enjoy working with people and are a good team player
- You can attend training when required
Our rotas work on a four week basis, with a minimum serving expectation of one in four. Some roles may require auditions/interviews.