Our 9am and 11am services are held in our 1500-seater auditorium, with vibrant praise and worship, and relevant, applicable teaching from the Bible. After each service we have a Prayer Team available.
Our Kids and Youth Teams provide a fun-filled, action-packed programme for every age group. There is always time afterwards to catch up with friends and meet new people over complimentary tea and coffee. You can also buy speciality drinks in our Coffee Shop.
New to KingsGate?
We love having visitors and want to do all we can to help you feel at home. Do visit one of our Welcome Lounges after each service, where our team will be ready to serve you refreshments and answer any questions that you may have. If you are planning a visit, why not let us know, so that one of our Welcome Team can meet you when you arrive.I'm visiting
KingsGate Community Church, 2 Staplee Way, Parnwell, Peterborough, PE1 4YT
If you have any questions, or require assistance, please visit the Information Point in the Atrium, where a member of our team will be happy to help.
- PARKING: We have a 400-space, on-site car park. If you require use of the blue-badge parking please let a car park attendant know on your arrival.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Wheelchair access is available. Please notify a steward upon arrival, and they will guide you to reserved seating.
- ACCESSIBLE TOILETS: We have designated accessible toilets, containing baby-changing facilities and wheelchair support.
- HEARING LOOP: The Auditorium is fitted with an induction loop. Please sit on the right hand side and switch hearing aids to the ‘T’ position.
- COFFEE SHOP: Our Coffee Shop is open from 8:30am–9am and 10:30am–1:30pm every Sunday where you can purchase snacks and speciality drinks.
- INTERPRETATION: We offer interpretation for a number of the languages that are represented in our church family, including Russian (on a regular basis), Slovak, Nepalese, Romanian, French, Polish, and Spanish on request. We may be able to interpret in other languages too, so if you need this service, then please let us know by completing the I'm Visiting form.
- PARENT & BABY ROOM: A dedicated room is available for parents to settle babies during the service. There is a live video link, comfortable seating, a discreet feeding area, and a microwave for heating bottles.
- WELCOME LOUNGES: If you’re new to KingsGate, then our Welcome Lounges are a great place for you to meet some of our team and enjoy refreshments.