campus coordinator - leicester
Leicester Campus Pastor
As part of the Staff Volunteer Team in Leicester, your role is to oversee the implementation of the Connect process within the Campus and to assist the Campus Pastor in coordinating and planning our Sunday services as well as other mid-week events.
- Oversee the assimilation of new people into the life of KingsGate Leicester through the implementation of the Connect Process.
- Assist the Campus Pastor in ensuring that all resources are prepared and available for Sunday Services – including any media requests.
- Compile the weekly PCO plan for Sunday Services alongside Campus Pastor, Worship Leader and Central Team.
- Assist the Campus Pastor and Sunday Team Leaders in overseeing the management of all rotas for Sunday Teams.
- Help build upon and develop the culture of volunteerism within the Campus by assisting the current Sunday Team Leaders as well as helping to raise new Team Leaders. Assist the Campus Pastor in overseeing the Sunday Teams and help to increase the number of Sunday volunteers.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
- KingsGate Partner, who is fully involved in the life of the church.
- Regular attendance at a LifeGroup.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Passionate and enthusiastic about action planning and co-ordinating church events.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management.
- The ability to work well within a team.
- Previous experience of being in a co-ordinating role.
- Previous experience of working within a Project Management Team.
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- 4 hours a week.
- Working from home.
- Every 6 weeks a Staff Volunteer Meeting (online).
This Job Description was created by Josh Gardiner in April 2023.