Creative design assistant
Creative Design Assistant to the Creative Media team, curating, creating & producing various digital tasks where needed.
To create and assist with one or more of the following:
- Compile ProPresenter packages.
- Produce weekly notes on YouVersion app.
- YouTube thumbnails & social media design where needed.
- Next Gen: weekly design requests where needed.
- Online service hosting lower thirds.
- Marketing emails.
- Weekly TALKS curation on the website.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- A demonstrable design portfolio / evidence of previous design work.
- Fluent in English with high level communication skills.
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- 8 hours a week (some tasks appropriate on specific days).
- Hybrid working (although in-office preferable).
This Job Description was created by Matt Cernik in April 2023.
If you are interested in applying for this volunteer role please complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org