Creative design assistant
Creative Design Assistant to the Creative Media team, curating, creating & producing various digital tasks where needed.
To create and assist with one or more of the following:
- Compile ProPresenter packages.
- Produce weekly notes on YouVersion app.
- YouTube thumbnails & social media design where needed.
- Next Gen: weekly design requests where needed.
- Online service hosting lower thirds.
- Marketing emails.
- Weekly TALKS curation on the website.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- A demonstrable design portfolio / evidence of previous design work.
- Fluent in English with high level communication skills.
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- 8 hours a week (some tasks appropriate on specific days).
- Hybrid working (although in-office preferable).
This Job Description was created by Matt Cernik in April 2023.