dynamics 365 and power platform specialist
We are looking for dedicated and experienced Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Specialists to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong background in Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Power Automate, and Power BI to contribute their skills and expertise.
- Support the organisation by leveraging your knowledge of Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Power Automate, and Power BI to enhance our processes and systems.
- Collaborate with the Technical Manager and other team members to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of custom applications, workflows, and reports within the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform environment.
- Train and support other team members on the use of Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Power Automate, and Power BI tools.
- Contribute to the documentation of our systems and processes to ensure consistency and maintainability.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Demonstrated experience with any of the following Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Power Automate, and Power BI.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A passion for contributing to the organisation's vision.
- Familiarity with creating custom applications, workflows, and reports within the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform environment.
- Experience providing training and support to non-technical team members.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- 3 hours+ a week.
- In the office or working from home.
This Job Description was created by Pete Charlton in April 2023.