dynamics 365 and power platform specialist
We are looking for dedicated and experienced Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Specialists to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong background in Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Power Automate, and Power BI to contribute their skills and expertise.
- Support the organisation by leveraging your knowledge of Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Power Automate, and Power BI to enhance our processes and systems.
- Collaborate with the Technical Manager and other team members to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of custom applications, workflows, and reports within the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform environment.
- Train and support other team members on the use of Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Power Automate, and Power BI tools.
- Contribute to the documentation of our systems and processes to ensure consistency and maintainability.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Demonstrated experience with any of the following Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Power Automate, and Power BI.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A passion for contributing to the organisation's vision.
- Familiarity with creating custom applications, workflows, and reports within the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform environment.
- Experience providing training and support to non-technical team members.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- 3 hours+ a week.
- In the office or working from home.
This Job Description was created by Pete Charlton in April 2023.
If you are interested in applying for this volunteer role please complete the application form and email to email@example.com