KingsGate Kids Resources Administrator
Assistant Head of KingsGate Kids
Be responsible for resources stored by KingsGate Kids, keeping them well organised and accessible. Ensure that appropriate toys are stored in each room and that these are kept clean and well maintained, disposing of any broken or unsafe toys. Ensure that the main storage area is kept in an orderly fashion and labelled appropriately so that things are located easily.
- Sorting and organising toys, ensuring that they are safe and clean
- Sorting the main storage areas of resources
- Putting resources into correct places, in labelled boxes or shelves
- Ensuring that walkways around the storage areas are kept clear and safe
- Disposing of resources that are out of date or broken
- Keeping track of consumable resources and advising the team when they need replenishing
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Well organised
- Works well as part of a team
- Good record keeping skills
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- 2-3 hours a week (although more time may be needed to begin with)
- In the offices
This Job Description was created by Jennie Jarvis in April 2023