kingsgate kids special projects
Assistant Head of KingsGate Kids
Create special resources and props to give wow moments within KingsGate Kids ministry events and celebration services.
- Make props for special events
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Carpentry/woodworking skills
- Painting skills
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- 2 hours a week
- Working at home
- Occasional meeting in KingsGate to discuss plans
This Job Description was created by Jennie Jarvis in April 2023