kingsgate kids special projects
Assistant Head of KingsGate Kids
Create special resources and props to give wow moments within KingsGate Kids ministry events and celebration services.
- Make props for special events
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Carpentry/woodworking skills
- Painting skills
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- A named person who will supervise your volunteering and with whom you can discuss your work.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses. If claiming petrol, this will be paid at the prevailing mileage rate.
- Full involvement in the life of the staff team, eg, Summer BBQ and Christmas meal.
- 2 hours a week
- Working at home
- Occasional meeting in KingsGate to discuss plans
This Job Description was created by Jennie Jarvis in April 2023
If you are interested in applying for this volunteer role please complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org