youth creative design assistant
Youth Ministry Team
Creative Design Assistant to the Youth Ministry, creating & producing various digital tasks where needed.
- Graphic design packages for event marketing including slides, flyers, social media assets and other promotional materials.
- Social media content creation (inc. Instagram reels, TikToks, YouTube shorts).
- Possible video editing and involvement with various video based projects.
- Design of youth teaching materials and resources.
- Development of youth merchandise.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
- Wider involvement with the youth ministry and team desirable.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Demonstrable design portfolio and evidence of previous design work.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Competency with Adobe Creative Cloud.
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- Supervised and supported by youth team.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required.
- 4-7 hours per week.
- Working from home.
This Job Description was created by Phil Timson in April 2023.