youth creative design assistant
Youth Ministry Team
Creative Design Assistant to the Youth Ministry, creating & producing various digital tasks where needed.
- Graphic design packages for event marketing including slides, flyers, social media assets and other promotional materials.
- Social media content creation (inc. Instagram reels, TikToks, YouTube shorts).
- Possible video editing and involvement with various video based projects.
- Design of youth teaching materials and resources.
- Development of youth merchandise.
- Ability to provide a KingsGate pastoral reference.
- Wider involvement with the youth ministry and team desirable.
Key skills, attributes and/or experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Demonstrable design portfolio and evidence of previous design work.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
Support and personal development
- Training related to your responsibilities as a volunteer.
- Supervised and supported by youth team.
- Regular one-to-one meetings with your supervisor.
- A review of your volunteering role after three months.
- Access to any relevant staff training and leadership development resources if appropriate.
- Access to technical equipment and IT systems, if needed for the role, including any training required.
- 4-7 hours per week.
- Working from home.
This Job Description was created by Phil Timson in April 2023.
If you are interested in applying for this volunteer role please complete the application form and email to email@example.com